There are two types of Membership within the AISGA Organization:
Associate membership is open to persons who are:
- Actively interested in the area of spiritual guidance/spirituality
- Working towards becoming Full Members of AISGA
- Undergoing training as a spiritual guide
- Willing to abide by the AISGA Code of Ethics
- Associate Membership is a mandatory pre-requisite for Full Membership.
The criteria for full membership define the standards that are required for accreditation. Courses attended, experiential training/practice received are described. Membership duration, on-going supervision, knowledge of the AISGA Code of Ethics and the review of the criteria are specified.